The detection of counterfeit pharmaceuticals, especially in developing countries, by:
Search for funds in order to finance the lending of a simple and robust analytical device based on capillary electrophoresis.
Theoretical and practical training of the students and laboratory staff.
Contribution of a scientific and technical support (method development and validation, preventive and curative maintenance)
Quality control in the pharmaceutical field:
- Annual subscriptions from members
- Specific projects are funded by aid organisations. Special fund-raising are initiated during training courses, exhibitions and advertising events.
- Prof. Claude Rohrbasser, Pharmelp President
- Prof. Serge Rudaz, Pharmelp Vice-President
- Prof. Pascal Bonnabry, Pharmelp Vice-President
Dr Claude Rohrbasser
e-mail : email@example.com
In 2010, Pharmelp was rewarded and has received a special price (Trophée de l’Innovations from Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, Geneva, Switzerland) for its capillary electrophoresis instrument (ECB).