- The quality control of drug products
- Stability studies
- Identification testing
- Method development
- The detection of counterfeit medicines in emerging countries is supported by the following actions:
- A capillary electrophoresis instrument is provided by the association. This instrument has been fully developed by the association.
- A theoretical and practical training is given to the scientists who are involved locally in the project.
- A scientific and technical support.
- Annual subscriptions from members
- Specific projects are funded by aid organisations. Special fund-raising are initiated during training courses, exhibitions and advertising events.
- Prof. Claude Rohrbasser, Pharmelp President
- Prof. Serge Rudaz, Pharmelp Vice-President
- Prof. Pascal Bonnabry, Pharmelp Vice-President
In 2010, Pharmelp was rewarded and has received a special price (Trophée de l’Innovations from Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, Geneva, Switzerland) for its capillary electrophoresis instrument (ECB).